Other links

Sunday 18 March 2012

'One Giant Leap' for future Notch project

Notch, creator of the popular Minecraft game has revealed his plans for a future game.

"I think I'm going to make a space game, where you're a guy on a spaceship and you have adventures in space."

Notch also mentioned that he was working on three other projects, though no timeline of release was given.



“I’m kinda halfway through one, started somewhat the engine on one and prototyping a third, so I hope to pick a project by this summer”

He also revealed he would rather continue Minecraft than delivering a sequel to the popular game. "I think we’re gonna stick to the same Minecraft and keep adding to it, I’m not really a huge fan of making sequels. I think games can be made in a different way, but it can keep living for a long time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment