Other links

Saturday 12 May 2012

Update from me :)

By now you are all probably wondering why I have not updated this blog in so long. I would like to tell you why...

Firstly I shall address my lack of updates, and thank all of you who have visited this blog and continued to visit, your support is appreciated greatly and although it may not seem like much it is really helpful to receive support from you all. I have currently purchased a new computer/laptop and I am spending quiet a lot of money right now to bring you the best that I can give you, I have so much planned right now and so much to keep track of that unfortunately the blog has suffered a little with my absence. Don't worry, the blog will return to its prior state after I have finished with the complicated work I am doing to get the blog and video`s up and running.


From my picture the eagle-eyed amongst you have probably noticed I have a new Minecraft skin. This is due to the old one being stranded on my previous laptop with no chance of return. I would like to note also that the background is not from any filming I am currently doing, I just liked the look of the Stronghold.

I should also address something which you have all probably being dying to here about, a Minecraft video. I am currently working on what will probably be a considerably long Minecraft project based off a film which I am very interested in - yet may differ from the plot substantially. (From which you can probably expect a short sneak peek by June - though it may be considerably rough) Along with this there is also a planned Minecraft Lets Play and Minecraft Adventure Series starting in the later half of this year.

Check list;
1. New computer/laptop - Check
2. Recording software - Trial only as of now - potentially full software in 1-2 months
3. Recording devices (E.g. Microphone) - Needed - arriving 1-2 months

What to look forward to;
1. Minecraft movie sneak peek - before June 1st
2. Minecraft lets play series - On hold until recording software and recording devices.
3. Minecraft Adventure series - On hold until recording software and recording devices.
4. More updates - Blog will be updated more regularly when I have finished sorted out the current Computer/Laptop situation

~ Scarilian

No comments:

Post a Comment